Friday, November 09, 2007

Goodbye EPL/Golf/Freddie Flintoff sponsorship, Hello F1 Williams-Toyota sponsorship

Most of you that read this and are on Facebook will know already, I'm changing jobs!

Still in Singapore, going to Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) in an attempt to further that "career" thing within the banking industry. The new job will hopefully be more business facing, but means there will be less and less chance to be that pure tech geek :-/.

But anywho, I finish up on the 15th of Nov at BarCap and start on the 26th with RBS.

And on a completely tangential note I'm also returning to NZ for a week 7th Dec - 14th :). Won't be in Welly much this time round as the cousin has completed her manadatory 3 years of drinking at the Otago Tertiary Institution of Alcohol Consumption, and I must congratulate her by buying her copious quantities of drink whilst she is wearing a funny hat.

6 comments:

Eion said...

Back to dirty ol' NZ ay? You going to be anywehre near Chch? I'm also going to be up in Wellywood around the end of the time you'll be there. What days are you planning on spending in Wgtn?

Rae said...

oh wait... 7th dec? no way! zoukout's on the 8th!!!! change ur flight! XD

Anonymous said...

Hey you gotta crash the Synergy (err Fronde), Christmas party again on 8th Dec ;)

Ian said...

@eion - Currently only 8th and 9th in Welly, but if i can get my waitlisted flights confirmed, then also 14th and 15th.

@rae - sorry :'(, but you've still got Garima :)

@anonymous - sure, I'll crash it once you tell me the venue :D

steph said...

good luck on the new job. i just drop you a txt actually. now go get a scottish accent!

anna said...

This is a best travel guide for me. I think this will be very helpful to those travelers out there. Thanks for sharing this post to us.