Wednesday, August 02, 2006

International Cricket in Singapore!

http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/westindies/content/story/255109.html
YUSS! Apparently there's a Tri-Series played here and in KL in September. Currently involving India, Australia and the West Indies. There is doubt at whether the West Indies will be able to play given that they haven't consulted their players yet. Sri Lanka and New Zealand are on stand-by if the Windies can't sort their shit out.

Hopefully the Windies stay home and I can catch the Black Caps here! Regardless, it'll still be the sporting event of the year!

First three games in Singapore and last four games in KL. It's gonna be a grand time, chopping back beers, hurling abuse at Australians, general larrakinism under the sun. I'm definitely taking time off work for this!

My only regret is that the Warney shirt is in NZ and I have now lost all traces of my blondness... sad times.

2 comments:

Ian said...

indeed ^_^...

If NZ are playing, watch out, we might drag you down to the stadium!

Just so you can see that its not the most boring game in the world! Golf is!

Anonymous said...

I'll post the shirt if you want! Just say the word baby!